Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Another mind numbing day at work... the night shift is the best way to lose the capacity for higher thought (besides narcotics and television of course).
Though being bored gave me time to ponder things that probably have no real answer... today it was the nature of humanity as a whole.
I often wonder what makes this world bad or why is there so much suffering, wars, politics, Teletubbies ect. I mean for the most part people just want to live their lives and exist peacefully, its just a few that decide they want power and don't care how they get it. Even if that is the case why does the majority of people give virtually no resistance to being dragged into conflicts they don't want. Perhaps its a kind of herd mentality? I'm sure sociologists have filled entire libraries trying to explain the ins and outs of human behaviour.
Eh, this line of thought is starting to hurt my head so I'm going to talk about something more frivolous...
Transformers LIVE action movie in 2006!
Recently heard on the radio that this 80's cartoon classic is going to be made into
a live action movie with direction from.... Stephen Spielburg! Actually I'm kind of leary of the idea since so many many things can go wrong if you're trying to take a sub par cartoon from the 80's (as a kid I loved it but watching it now is very painful) and turn it into a serious movie. But who knows it could be good, though probably not great.
Ahhhh my head doesn't hurt anymore... till next time.

No comments: