Saturday, December 11, 2004

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. Today was definately one of those days, it is amazing how much one can take things for granted even relatively simple information. I'm reminded of an old school project where we had to write an essay about how we know what we know... basically how reliable is our perception, and if our senses can fully be trusted. I'm also remined of another more colourful saying to assume is the ass u and me, doesn't make too much sense but the idea gets across. Assumptions be bad and therefore information should always be checked and double checked especially if it is of great importance. Well at least there is some comfort in the fact little can be done so the only option is to keep going and try to deal with the bumps in the road as they appear and even the really friggin hugh land mines.
Well besides my little mistake everything else is going along well, I feel pretty pissed but a few hours of watching tv and computer games will clear that right up for a while... maybe I should get drunk too, naw too expensive. What I wouldn't give for an all you can eat east indian buffet on campus right now (they do exist and can be quite reasonably priced)
Bootwhistle

No comments: