Friday, December 02, 2005

Another late night, I honestly tried to publish a post that was well researched and had pictures links.. the whole nine yards, but by the time I was finished the issue was pretty much closed. So now I'm trying to decide if I should rewrite the entire post or back publish it. Now I understand why so many sites disappear after about a year... unless you're making money or don't really have a life (I might be able to claim the latter) it doesn't make much sense to invest a lot of time in a personal website. Though I guess avoiding real work could count as a vaild excuse as well, ah well. Personally I enjoy writing occasionally in an 'unstructured' manner every now and then so unless blogspot starts charging for webspace will probably at least keep this site up, if not really updated frequantly.

No comments: