Monday, November 08, 2004

Its a dark and foggy night.. seriously it is, the campus looks like something out of a horror movie! Well not much else happening in the world, besides the usual stuff; the US is bombing someplace, the world has something up their butt yet won't say anything. The rabbits are eating grass, the grass is growing... you get the idea. I want to say something about the 'Fallujah' thing but seriously, my brain is on vacation.. it is a real accomplishment that I'm able to use a computer let alone type right now. So to conserve what little mental activivty I have I'll talk about the entertainment scene (IQ dropping) .... must watch TV mmmmhh TV, must see reality show, the american news is so accurate and informative oohhhh. Me want to vote for Bush.
Bootwhistle

No comments: