Friday, November 05, 2004

Bootwhistle
The living dead are amoung us.... they are the ones who finished midterm exams and fried their brains, or work the night shift dealing with crack heads... and on tuesday they all voted for W. I think this election proved to the world that the united states has the lowest collective IQ in the entire planet (I include the democratic party in their as well). Seriously I don't believe the democrats have any moral high ground especially with that whole... if we knew then what we know now... what a pile of bullshit. Hopefully this will make the democrats realize they really need to change instead of being the bad carbon copy of the republicans... ah who gives a shit anymore. I say let Bush deal with the mess he created and I will cackle with glee as he pulls the US into the toilet.
On a lighter note, I am feeling like crap. There isn't a real reason why.. I guess this time of the year just makes me depressed and think how good the world would be with a few billion less people in it... then I realize that would mean more work for me so I shut up.
This is really getting me nowhere but really I actually am so brain dead that I can't stop this verbal (typal?) spewage.. so i'll just write on and on and on untill the end of this sentance.

No comments: