Friday, September 10, 2004

Wow, posting finally worked again! and it magically posted a blog I though was zonked. Anyway its finally friday and I manged to survive my first (half) week of classes, everything seems to be going smoothly but its getting to be a bit lonely on campus I think the weekend is going to really suck. I never realized how much time computer games and anime watching took up before I left my computer in Calgary... well only another couple of months to go then I can bring them with me :)
Well there were a couple of interesting news items, the oppostion parties in Canada have apparently made a list of demands to the government so now the liberals basically have to agree or parliment will be dissolved and I don't think Martin wants to risk another election especially since he has yet to do anything that proves he is a capable prime minister. The list however is what really piques my interest so far I haven't been able to find out exactly what is on it, hopefully with the NDP as part of the opposition the list isn't too right wing.
Running short on time so I'll cut this short for now. Remember 2+2 can sometimes equal 5 (well not really but it can make one think)

No comments: