Friday, September 03, 2004

This will be my last post from Calgary, starting tomorrow I'm off to Victoria to attend Uvic, it still kind of feels unreal but still exciting and stressfull. I finally managed to get my packing done, but as always there is the nagging feeling I've forgotten something. Its sad to leave a place you call home even if its just for a year, plus if things work out I won't be seeing my family for a few years.
One thing I found kind of odd is that whenever I tell someone I'm going to Uvic they always say its "a nice place" or "I wish I was going", somehow I don't think its because of the excellent 'academic' facilites. Anyway I'll see first hand what they mean when I'm there. All I have to do is survive the 20h bus ride and then the registration line ups... sigh, sometimes it might be easier to just stay in bed.

No comments: