Sunday, April 13, 2008


"Wish it was a dog's life"



I've been having a wierd few days, something feels off... ah well. Anyway have been tempted to reactivate my Facebook account, mostly because my birthday is coming up - yeah, birthday wishes no matter how shallow are always nice to recieve. Actually don't think I'll really do much this year, can't really say I feel like there is much to celebrate. Bah, no point in dwelling on anything, soooooo... hmm, not much else going on, trying to figure out how much a round the world trip would be (flights alone is around $3000), what I'm going to do in the summer when my contract runs out, how on earth to keep to a proper diet and excercise routine, finish accounting courses, trying to get website up finally, get car repaired, learn guitar, eat more vegetables and find out how LOST ends. So I guess there is a lot of stuff to do, just really don't feel up to doing any of it, I really wouldn't mind living a dog's life every now and then.

No comments: