Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Is it just me or has news taken on an unreal kind of otherworldly feel to it. Whenever I read a newspaper or watch TV news I find that it never really connects that events both horrific and uplifting are taking place around the globe. Though even news in itself has become more about entertaining the audience than giving the facts. Not that I mind really.. but sometimes you wonder if you really need to know that a guy can juggle 5 bowling balls while sewing a shirt.
Of course this leads to the question what do we really need to know? From a survivalist standpoint just eat and sleep. Probably what one "needs" to know depends on what your goals and desires in life are... well maybe thats all bullshit. I suppose its just a choice of either being ignorant and happy or informed and depressed.

No comments: