Thursday, August 12, 2004

Today I definately feel a bit better, finally got residence confirmed and all that is left is to pay the huge sum of money... sigh. Even though I know lottery tickets are a tax on stupidity it is nice to actually believe one has a chance of winning.. eh.
I find myself amused at work once more.. not so much at the idoiticy of the customers but at some of the pettiness I've seen. Everybody should always take a step back from their day and just reflect on what they've done and what exactly their intentions were.
I could give in to my mischievious side and play things out a bit but that wouldn't go over very well, besides don't really have desire play puppeteer more than once a year. Hmm, guess I'm rambling .. but this is my blog so I can do what I want muhahaha... not that anyone reads it.... damn.

No comments: