Tuesday, August 17, 2004

No matter how much I try to ignore things, they keep piling up... while I was working night shift my Bicycle was stolen from the apartment garage. To say this upset me is a bit of an understatement, I don't get to ride as often as I'd like but cycling is one of my favourite things to do, plus that bike cost me more than average at about 700, and I'm not exactly rich.. well downright poor especially with school fees. Its kind of ironic since the reason I got that bike was becaue my previous bike was stolen.. kind of funny hahaha.... . Well maybe its my own fault for trying so hard to procrastinate on doing a lot of stuff, like getting a better lock, and various errand that while might not have prevented my bike from being stolen would have let me feel a little bit better.

No comments: